AuthorMessage
Sic Ric
EEWWWWWW!!!
EEWWWWWW!!!

Number of posts : 385
Backyard fed or feds : NWW Pittsburgh
Registration date : 2008-09-30

PostSubject: State of the Union #3 (10/18/08)   Tue Nov 18, 2008 6:25 pm

My fellow yarders. This is the Third installment of SOTU and I will be trying out a nice lil new layout used by the perfection.

Fed Spotlight; NWW. Before you think im on my own fed's dick there is another NWW. They are located in Wales and they are amazing. They have 3-5 of the TOP BYWers still active today. Every show they put on has a "super show" like card. Running down the list you see names like Napalm, Natrix, Oblivion X, SRF, Dave Williams and the list goes on and on. THEY ARE FLAT OUT THE BEST RUNNING TODAY! check them out at youtube.com/squire93

Wrestler spotlight; How can i not go with Deke the Freak. Everyone here knows the talent in Hack and myself but deke is really making his way in NWW Pittsburgh. He recently beat Hack in a 6 feet under match (pretty good match), won the NWW Pittsburgh World Heavyweight title in an invational against hack, myself, and jimmy p (ok match) and defeated me in a hardcore match to retain that title (rly good match). Realizing that his matches were with top line talent puts a damper on the situation but it does take 2 people to have a good match as all of you know(unless your shawn Michaels in a ladder match). Hopefully deke continues to improve and shows you all what he can do come BYS.

Which brings me to BYS1; I Know yall are as pumped as hack and I are about this shit. I mean come on its only 4918 hours (204 days) away. Im excited to be in many matches and watch many more. there will not be many better supershows in 2009 better than BYS1 (if any). BYS is going to be the coming out party for a lot of young (and even some old... ACW cough...) BYWers to show their shit at a real Super Show. Zayne is 99 Percent guaranteed to be there and im trying to get him to run a lil training clsaa on thursday b4 day one. night 2 will be a BYW HITS KENNYWOOD night. If you dont know what kennywood is look it up it's awesome and right in our backyard... no pun intended. IM WAY TO PUMPED TO KEEP GOIN!!!

PCE YALL NIGGAS.
AND YES I CAN SAY THAT NOW OBAMA IS OUR PRESIDENT.
YES THAT DOES MAKE SENSE!

Smartmark
Smartmark

Number of posts : 257
Registration date : 2008-10-12

PostSubject: Re: State of the Union #3 (10/18/08)   Tue Nov 18, 2008 7:52 pm

Haha ya, you'll definitely have a variety of BYW generations at BYS!

Smartmark
Smartmark

Number of posts : 267
Registration date : 2008-10-27

PostSubject: Re: State of the Union #3 (10/18/08)   Tue Nov 18, 2008 8:02 pm

you are right deke is getting better and bys is going to be a blast
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: State of the Union #3 (10/18/08)   

Back to top Go down

State of the Union #3 (10/18/08)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1