Xcal (EXWF) vs Executioner (ICW) (BASE MATCH) Crossroads 2008

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Xcal
I talk too much
I talk too much

Number of posts : 119
Registration date : 2008-10-12

PostSubject: Xcal (EXWF) vs Executioner (ICW) (BASE MATCH) Crossroads 2008   Sun Nov 09, 2008 5:50 pm

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Xcal
I talk too much
I talk too much

PostSubject: Re: Xcal (EXWF) vs Executioner (ICW) (BASE MATCH) Crossroads 2008   Sun Nov 09, 2008 6:38 pm

5 views no feedback...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
AbsoluteJake
Smartmark
Smartmark

Number of posts : 257

PostSubject: Re: Xcal (EXWF) vs Executioner (ICW) (BASE MATCH) Crossroads 2008   Sun Nov 09, 2008 8:04 pm

give us some time Wink lol. So you're going as EXWF? Which reminds me, what are the other EXWF guys going to do?

Things are definitely better on a base. Looks like executioner took a vicious neck bump on that driver thing you did! I am always worried when I see moves like that hehe.

I talk too much
I talk too much

PostSubject: Re: Xcal (EXWF) vs Executioner (ICW) (BASE MATCH) Crossroads 2008   Sun Nov 09, 2008 8:10 pm

lol man that match was Amazing IMO and that bump was awesome lol
Back to top Go down
View user profile
AbsoluteJake
Smartmark
Smartmark

PostSubject: Re: Xcal (EXWF) vs Executioner (ICW) (BASE MATCH) Crossroads 2008   Sun Nov 09, 2008 8:13 pm

Ya it was pretty good! I just don't wanna see guys with neck or head injuries lol. But ya it wasnt as bad as I see some people do hehe.

I talk too much
I talk too much

PostSubject: Re: Xcal (EXWF) vs Executioner (ICW) (BASE MATCH) Crossroads 2008   Sun Nov 09, 2008 8:20 pm

I protected him really well you cant really tell (thats the point) he didnt hit hte mat that hard at all
Back to top Go down
View user profile
AbsoluteJake
Smartmark
Smartmark

PostSubject: Re: Xcal (EXWF) vs Executioner (ICW) (BASE MATCH) Crossroads 2008   Sun Nov 09, 2008 8:22 pm

Xcal wrote:
I protected him really well you cant really tell (thats the point) he didnt hit hte mat that hard at all

thats good!

Smartmark
Smartmark

Number of posts : 267
Registration date : 2008-10-27

PostSubject: Re: Xcal (EXWF) vs Executioner (ICW) (BASE MATCH) Crossroads 2008   Sun Nov 09, 2008 9:19 pm

i would have liked to seen some chaining before you went into the power moves

nice belly to back suplex

good bulldog

should have stiffed ex for moving when you were kicking and chopping him lol

splash was a little weak get a little more air

decent kicks from ex

the angles wings piledriver looked sick. i hate when jake did that to me because i got injured so i don't think the move is that safe but thats always up to whos in the match

ex needs to reverse the headlock better looked like he got lost for a sec

good armlock legdrop

good back breaker

seems odd putting the chaining at this stage in the match

lol i don't beleive that ex is beating u in a test of strength but you sold it good

nice spear super kick was low looked like he slipped

ya!! break that fence i didn't like it anyway lol

cool wheelbarrow facebuster

it was looking like ex wanted to bite a curb. nice

ooohhh great leap from back kick looked killer

good ddt great sell xcal

haha i like the cartwheel legdrop combo but ex moved to early

rikishi driver looked nice, but the set up was kind of sloppy

good stiff kicks from ex again

nice block of the rko

good perfect plex should have held the bridge especially if you are going to pin right after

over all really good match. i can really see the improvement in you xcal. very enjoyable match to watch, cheers!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Xcal
I talk too much
I talk too much

PostSubject: Re: Xcal (EXWF) vs Executioner (ICW) (BASE MATCH) Crossroads 2008   Sun Nov 09, 2008 9:40 pm

Thanks for the feed back the reason i released on the perfectplex was its actually supposed to be a brain buster but i didnt judge in how light he was.

The Chaining later in the match was because of the fact im still trying to learn how to chain...plus i hate chaining at the starts of matches (i know thats bad)

The setup for the Kishi Driver was sloppy cause i saved a botch when we did it, I have/had tennis elbow and when i went to lift him up my elbow gave out so i had to save it some how lol

The test of strength thing was a gag cause everyone was like Ex shouldnt have called for the test of strenght so i was like man back bridge me over you knee lol

The DDT was my idea by far i powered him up told him to sit out and take me for a ride lol it looked good and i loved it

Over all I LOVED THIS MATCH!! prolly my fav of all time

and thanks for the feedback and im glad you see improvement from me im workign extremely hard...lets just say im throughing out a litle standing moonsault at the next show i wrestle at lol figure its always worth showing off skill lol
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Josh McMullin
Smartmark
Smartmark

Number of posts : 267
Registration date : 2008-10-27

PostSubject: Re: Xcal (EXWF) vs Executioner (ICW) (BASE MATCH) Crossroads 2008   Sun Nov 09, 2008 9:51 pm

ya there was only minor problems with the match. nothing wrong with having a few gags in a match i know how it is being the big man facing guys way smaller than me ive have to do it for years. jake is 5'7" and im 6'3". so ya i will turn myself inside out for jake after a clothes line and stuff like that. but ya man i can see the improvement after every match lately. you see what your doing wrong and your fixing it and thats great. i like watching your matches.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Xcal (EXWF) vs Executioner (ICW) (BASE MATCH) Crossroads 2008   Mon Nov 10, 2008 10:14 am

The song was fucking terrible and annoying lol

The match was good

liked the rikishi driver, wish i woulda saw the package haha

the fence breaking on the dropkick was a surprise and pretty cool

Now X-cal, go comment jimmy p v.s hack edjamin death match. I watched and commented your's, now its time for you to pay me back Smile
Back to top Go down
Sic Ric
EEWWWWWW!!!
EEWWWWWW!!!

Number of posts : 385
Backyard fed or feds : NWW Pittsburgh
Registration date : 2008-09-30

PostSubject: Re: Xcal (EXWF) vs Executioner (ICW) (BASE MATCH) Crossroads 2008   Mon Nov 10, 2008 10:46 am

hack u lil bitch comment fisher... lol

I talk too much
I talk too much

PostSubject: Re: Xcal (EXWF) vs Executioner (ICW) (BASE MATCH) Crossroads 2008   Mon Nov 10, 2008 2:58 pm

lol the song was randomly chosen...i should prolly change it but o well lol Ric can you leave me some step by step feedback like Josh did?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sic Ric
EEWWWWWW!!!
EEWWWWWW!!!

Number of posts : 385
Backyard fed or feds : NWW Pittsburgh
Registration date : 2008-09-30

PostSubject: Re: Xcal (EXWF) vs Executioner (ICW) (BASE MATCH) Crossroads 2008   Mon Nov 10, 2008 4:53 pm

def will do asap

I talk too much
I talk too much

PostSubject: Re: Xcal (EXWF) vs Executioner (ICW) (BASE MATCH) Crossroads 2008   Mon Nov 10, 2008 5:14 pm

thanks brah
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Matt Demorest
Jobba
Jobba

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2008-11-18

PostSubject: Re: Xcal (EXWF) vs Executioner (ICW) (BASE MATCH) Crossroads 2008   Tue Nov 18, 2008 2:48 pm

Yeah ICW should just stick to the base, period. 10x better than their tramp stuff. I would leave nice long feedback, but everyone else already did haha. Good match though man, the best one I've seen from both you and Executioner.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Xcal (EXWF) vs Executioner (ICW) (BASE MATCH) Crossroads 2008   

Back to top Go down

Xcal (EXWF) vs Executioner (ICW) (BASE MATCH) Crossroads 2008
Page 1 of 1